1. Why are there so many phone books? They are like rabbits, all over my house. Can I somehow request that I don't want them?
2. I don't mind being alone most of the time. I'm kinda like my dad and enjoy my own company!
3. I'm a spender, but I spend money on weird stuff. Instead of clothes or shoes, I foolishly buy cute office supplies and calendars. I buy those adorable paper clips and flowery post-its. I have drawers full of funky office supplies. I can't help it!
4. I think people who abuse and hurt others should be locked away forever. Death is too good for them.
5. I used to be extremely conservative, but as I age, I lean more and more to the left everyday. Things are not so black and white anymore.
6. Along with number 5, I find that now I'm older, I have so much more compassion for people than I used to have. I've realized we are all just doing the best we can with what we have. People need encouragement and not judgement.
7. I had a great childhood.
8. I used to wonder if I got married too young (barely 20). I know now that I did marry too young, but I married the right person at least! I think there should be a law that you can't marry until you are 27.
9. I also think you should not be allowed to have credit cards until you are married.
10. I know that spreading the wealth is considered communistic, but I think people with stacks of money should help society in someway instead of hoarding it and buying more steaks and yachts for themselves.
11. I don't know how I lived without my iPhone. Really. It's incredibly useful and I really don't know how I stayed organized before. It's my calendar, my phone, my ipod, my clock, my Internet, my gps, my movie info, book info, everything info. It's my games when I'm waiting for an appointment, it's my dictionary and banking tool. It's my address and phonebook. I could go on, but I think you get my point.
12. My favorite animals are sheep and cows. But I don't want to own any. I just love them for who they are!
13. I adore my kids, but I am absolutely sure I do not want any more. I knew that the minute I found out I was pregnant with my second. I have never, not even once, gotten baby fever. I just don't understand baby fever. In fact, I may be one of very few people to admit that I don't even really like babies!!! (Don't stone me please!)
14. I'm glad that Jeff and I agree on the major issues of life. We don't fight about money, and we pretty much agree on politics and religion. Bonus: He doesn't like babies either!
15. I don't ski, snowboard, ice skate, golf, play tennis, horseback ride, or play any type of sport. I used too, but not anymore. I'm just not interested. I do like to ride motorcycles, but mostly I like to read.
16. It took me 17 years of marriage to talk Jeff into getting a dog. I didn't want to get one without his agreeing, because when you do things like that it causes stress to the relationship. I hate stress.
17. I love puppy breath.
18. I think women with curves are beautiful. I think women without curves are beautiful as well. In a nutshell, all women are beautiful, period. Accept yourself, live and enjoy life...we are only here one time!! (I think...)
19. I'm not the jealous sort. Jeff has a lot of women friends and I guess if he wanted to run off with one, he could. I'm very sure of his love for me, and I don't have the energy to worry about his being unfaithful.
20. I'm planning a cruise for us and we are taking the boys. I think it will be one of the funnest family vacations we've ever had! We plan to go in October.
21. I was a travel agent for 16 months and loved certain aspects of it. I just wasn't in the right place if you know what I mean. I think if you are miserable in your work, you need to find something else.
22. I am not afraid of change. In fact, I like it. It makes me grow and I never want to be too comfortable. Being flexible has really been one of my stronger points.
23. Sometimes I color and listen to ABBA when no one is home.
24. I am starting to cook more and am actually enjoying it.
25. Last thing....like said before, I'm a bit of a loner. But I realize how wonderful friends can be, and I'm open to having more--but, they have to be friends who don't judge me and need me to be exactly like them. Maybe that is why I have a hard time connecting with people. I really don't like to conform to someone else's idea of who I should be. Why does it have to be so complicated!